Shifts Available: all shifts
The ideal candidate will have the ability to effectively multi-task in a fast-paced environment, demonstrate excellent problem-solving skills, and must be detail oriented. This position is the primary communicator between clients of our organization and couriers. Client satisfaction and the ability to work well in a team environment are ideal for this position. Exceptional communication skills and a positive attitude are critical to success in this role.
Experience working with couriers (drivers) and/or independent contractors, labs, hospitals & airlines preferred.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Dispatch incoming calls from clients to couriers and enter information into company software system.
- Assign and dispatch all will calls and STAT’s.
- Monitor online dispatch board for potential issues.
- Add, change or delete scheduled stops in planning.
- Research and resolve client issues quickly and accurately.
- Communicate all client issues to direct supervisor.
- Monitor status of deliveries and pickups to ensure timely delivery to client.
- Assist couriers as needed to help ensure routes are completed to client expectations.
- Review route sheets for accuracy.
- Monitor and utilize web-based applications, tools, and reports.
- Ensure policies and procedures as defined by clients and the company are being met.
- Prepare SOP for each account; shift turnover.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1 year of dispatch and customer service experience preferred
- Experience with courier software system a plus
- Must be extremely detail oriented, ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment
- Critical thinker with strong analytical skill set
- Ability to effectively communicate verbally and in writing at all levels of the organization
- Proficient computer skills such as MS Word, Excel and database programs
We offer Benefits including Medical, Dental, PTO & more.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $40,000.00 to $45,000.00 /year