Lab Logistics is looking for ambitious and energetic Business Development Representatives to help expand our clientele. The ideal candidates will drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients. They will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and client satisfaction
- Conduct Research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients
- Promote the company's products/services addressing or predicting clients' objectives
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- Other duties may be assigned
- Proven working expereince as a business development representative, sales executive or a relevant role; medical or logistics/transportation industry expereince preferred
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in MS Office Products
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management and planning skills
- BS/BA in business administration, sales, or relevant field
- Paid time off
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Representations and Warranties of Employee.
Employee hereby represents and warrants to the Company as follows: (i) Employee has the legal capacity and unrestricted right to perform the job duties and obligations hereunder; (ii) the acceptance of this position by Employee and the performance of his or her obligations hereunder will not violate or be in conflict with any fiduciary or other duty, instrument, agreement, document, arrangement or other understanding to which Employee is a party or by which he is or may be bound or subject; and (iii) Employee is not a party to any instrument, agreement, document, arrangement or other understanding with any person (other than the Company) requiring or restricting the use or disclosure of any confidential information or the provision of any employment, consulting or other services.