Lab Logistics has an OPENING for a Mid-Shift Customer Service Representative!!
Shift Schedule: Monday through Friday from 11:00 AM to 8:00 PM.
The Customer Service Representative will handle all incoming calls to ensure customer satisfaction is achieved. This position serves as the primary communicator between drivers and clients of our organization. A sense of commitment to customer satisfaction and the ability to work well in a team environment are ideal for this position. Superior communication skills and a positive, friendly attitude are critical to success in this role. The candidate must be comfortable with multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment. This role requires heavy data entry, and knowledge of Microsoft Office products.
- Answer all incoming phone calls and assist callers with inquiries, complaints or issues.
- Heavy data entry of information into company specific software system; knowledge of Microsoft Office products such as word and excel.
- Process orders for both routed and on demand routes, additional stops, wait time jobs, and special order requests from clients as required by department standards.
- Ensure drivers routes are completed to customer expectations.
- Assist management and the dispatch team with issues or concerns related to clients and drivers, as needed.
- Handle client concerns in an expeditious and professional manner; escalate unresolved issues to management, as appropriate.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 1+ year(s) of customer service experience.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Effective communicator both written and oral.
- Proficient computer skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office products, word & excel.
- Represent the company in a professional manner.
- The Company offers benefits such as medical, dental, vision, life, 401(k) and more!
Job Type: Full-time